First 5 Steps to Comply to Personal Data Protection Laws
About CourseBegin your privacy protection journey toward complying to PDPA, GDPR, CCPA, etc...
Personal Data Protection is fast becoming an important topic among organizations and businesses throughout the world. One key reason why it has taken spotlight is because of the increasing use of the Internet and many cyber breaches especially in recent times.
Governments all over the world including those in Asia like Singapore, Philippines and South Korea have started to implement and enforce personal data protection laws.
In this learning module, find out and take the First 5 Steps to help your organization be accountable and compliant with data protection laws.
What Will I Learn?
- Recognize the role and responsibilities of a data protection officer
- Identify the contents of data inventory for the organization
- Formulate data protection policies and practices
- Evaluate risks of the organization
- Mitigate the risk of organization
- Develop the training plan to facilitate implementation